° Genk, January 10, 1961.
Goddy began her career as a fashion designer but it soon became clear to her that her great passion was psychoanalysis.
She earned her laurels as a therapist and corporate analyst whilst ignoring the lure of her artistic talent, but an ongoing and developing interest in photography revealed to her hitherto unknown facets of her talents.
Out of her experiences as a psychoanalyst and her artistic sensitivity, she creates images which inspire our sensory emotions.
Lessen followed at:
- Vanda Ralevska (Long Exposure Landscape Photography),
- Valda Bailey (Multiple Exposure direct on the camera)
- Doug Chinnery (Multiple Exposure direct on the camera)
- Intermotel Lummen (Be) 10 – 18 january 2014 “When humankind lost faith”
- Muze CC Heusden-Zolder (Be) 21 june – 5 july 2014 “Elixir du silence”
- Loods 18 Kerkrade (Nl) 6 – 26 june 2015 “Expose you 2”